Tuesday, January 8

:: Comeback Kid, Part 2

Well, there will be time for us to analyze it tomorrow, but for tonight, I'm just savoring Hillary's surprising win in NH. I was so prepared to have NH break my heart again, and somehow they came through. Many kudos to Buffy for all her hard work getting those women out to vote - we know they were the backbone of this victory.

It's a real race now, and that's a good thing. Let's have the chance to really judge the candidates and decide who we think the strongest one is. I've made up my mind, but I'm glad for a true primary process on both sides - this is what democracy is all about. Let's not be in such a rush to cut it off too quickly.

Can't wait to hear Hillary give her VICTORY speech!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I was so relieved. Congratulations, Buffy! CNN gave a nice shout-out to HRC's NH operation. Hope you get some well-deserved rest this week.