Monday, August 27

:: Oh, what a beautiful MORRRRRNING!

I don't know where to begin. I had tears in my eyes. I ran around in circles. I was 8 in the morning and I just didn't know who to call. Was it the first sonogram of my niece/nephew to be? No, it was not. It was the news of AG Gonzalez' resignation. It was like a gift. I couldn't believe it.

I had hoped and dreamed this day would come (actually, my real dream was that he would be indicted, but as this White House has shown again and again that they are not troubled by such small concepts as "the law" or "ethics").

I also couldn't believe that they released the news first thing Monday morning, allowing evening news broadcasts plenty of time to build their stories.

I realize that there's not much to say here that hasn't already been said. But please. Hold forth. Say it anyway.

1 comment:

Nina Miller said...

I hear its going to be Chertoff. And I imagine the Senate Dems will roll over for it. Sometimes I think they are dancing to music that none of the rest of us can hear, or like dogs, they are tuned into some practically inaudible frequency... a frequency that broadcasts the same message over and over again: roll over, roll over, roll over...